Chamber of Commerce breakfast meeting on
Tuesday April 16th, 2013 at 8:30 a.m
at Coogan;s Restaurant
4015 Broadway, corner of 169th St.
The Chamber of Commerce and Con Edison are jointly sponsoring a breakfast meeting.
The meeting will be about a free energy efficiency program to help small businesses and
small not-for profits save money on their energy bills and upgrade their equipment.
Con Edison will pay for 70% of the cost and the Hispanic Federation will pay for the other 30%.
Please join us at this breakfast meeting and help spread the word about this terrific program.
Please RSVP at
or call 212.928.6595
"Discovering Northern Manhattan"
New Guidebook Features the Area's Many Hidden Treasures